1. “VALIA” guarantees the confidentiality of all data provided by users.
2. The processing of personal data carried out by “VALIA” complies with existing data protection legislation, in particular Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data (“General Data Protection Regulation”) and other applicable Community and national legislation.
3. The personal data identified in the order form as being of mandatory supply are indispensable to the provision of the Service by “VALIA”. The omission or inaccuracy of the data provided by the User is his/her responsibility and may give rise to the refusal to provide the Service by “VALIA”.
4. The user’s personal data will be processed and stored digitally and are intended to be used by “VALIA” in the context of the contractual and/or commercial relationship with the User and, in case of authorization by the User.
5. In accordance with the applicable legislation, the User shall be guaranteed the right of access, rectification and updating of his/her personal data, directly or upon written request, as well as the right to opposed the use thereof for the purposes provided for in the preceding paragraph, and must contact the entity responsible for the processing of the personal data, which is “VALIA”, the basis of which is lawful for the processing of this contract of sale.
6. “VALIA” shall apply the appropriate and necessary technical and organisational security measures to ensure information security. However, the Customer is aware that the Internet is an open network, so the use of the Online Store may not be completely secure, so there is the possibility that the information sent / received is intercepted by unauthorized parties, and this may not be imputed to “VALIA”, or this is responsible for such access and / or misuse.
You have the power to set up or turn off your cookies in your browser options or by making changes to anti-virus program tools. However, this may change the way you interact with our website, or other websites. It may affect or not allow you to log in to programs, websites, etc.
The user may exercise his/her right of access, cancellation, rectification and opposition, by written communication, to email@example.com.